MIS Software Sales
Location Chicago / New York
Posted March 6th
Due to our continued success and expansion we are currently seeking experienced print professionals to work at the cutting edge of the industry with a market leading software company.
Software Sales - Junior / Mid-Level Account Exec / Midwest Territory USA (occasionally international travel is a significant element of this role.)
Compensation -Competitive compensation and bonus plan offered
Benefits Offered - Medical, Dental, 401K
Employment Type - Full-Time
We are seeking a Software Sales – Junior / Mid-Level Account Exec to join our team!
You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of business development for our MIS Offerings.
• Present and sell company products and services to new customers
• Prospect and contact potential customers
• Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with new customers
• Set follow-up appointments and on-site visits and demonstrations with pre-sales
• Create sales material to present to customers
• Previous experience in sales, customer service and MIS software implementation is a plus
• Familiarity with CRM platforms
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Background in printing industry a plus
• Ability to travel up to 50% (occasionally international travel is a significant element of this role.)
For consideration, please send your resume’ to: email@example.com
About Tharstern, Inc.:
Tharstern provides MIS to the print, packaging and label industries. It has a client base of more than 700 users across the globe.
Tharstern, which launched into the US in the autumn of 2015, has been a pioneer in the strategy of workflow integration with its MIS. It has established tight integration with other market-leaders, for example Heidelberg and HP – both using Tharstern as a preferred partner for MIS – as well as Manroland, Komori, Xerox, Esko, Enfocus Switch, Kodak, Agfa and Fuji. http://www.tharstern.com
To apply for either position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Package is negotiable and dependent on experience and location.
For consideration, please forward your resume’ to: email@example.com for more information on Tharstern, please visit www.tharstern.com
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Tharstern, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.