Software Sales Manager
Location North America
Posted November 7th
IQ, a leader in software for the printing and graphic arts industries in the Australian & New Zealand market, is now expanding operations into North America. Our goal is to target the broad spectrum of print service industries.
As this is a new office we will be locating in the region of the successful candidate.
We are a privately owned software company that develops and supports the printIQ Management Workflow System (MWS). printIQ is a web based software application containing fully integrated modules for businesses operating in the design, digital, label, mail, offset, packaging, signage, and wide format industries. We have been delivering IT based solutions to businesses for the past 16 years and now have staff based in Australia, New Zealand, The United Kingdom, and North America.
printIQ is an MWS (far more than just an MIS) which encompasses brand-able customer web portals, with online quoting, ordering, and payment gateway through to end-to-end automated production with live display, automated outsourcing, inventory, purchasing & dispatch. The core modules can be combined with any of our IQ extenders, such as, our integrated pre-flighting, our document editor, our ganging modules or our remote site integration (just to name a few), to create a fully integrated, automated, workflow process.
We are looking for an extremely reliable individual who loves the customer relationship, is detail-oriented, adaptable, can absorb and apply new information, and has the determination to learn detailed processes. The successful candidate will be managing the sales process from start to finish and must be able to demonstrate, and explain technical products, and show how they can be adapted to fit various scenarios. Prior experience demonstrating and selling MIS, ERP, or general software products to the print industry would be seen as an asset.
IQ is an equal opportunity employer. For additional product information and company overview, please visit our website www.printIQ.com
• Manage all sales activity within the North American market.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the printIQ products as well as the print and related industries.
• Tailoring sales presentations to meet the needs of the local market.
• Updating activities into a CRM system and reporting on all activity.
• Monitoring competitor offerings and activity in the North American market and helping to tailor our solutions and message to counteract.
• Recommend changes in the products or services offered in order to better address the North American market.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the print and related industries.
• Attend all required trade shows and events.
• Meet or exceed revenue targets as set out for the North American market.
• Implement sales and marketing strategies and programs.
Skills & Experience:
• Demonstrated success in sales.
• At least 5 years of experience in sales or marketing in the printing industry.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and goals.
• Proven success with turning cold calling into customers.
• Good understanding of a software based environment
• Good understanding of print markets in offset, digital, signage, mail and other disciplines.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Good communication skills.
• A firm grasp on technology and an overall understanding of software applications
• Knowledge and understanding of market trends.
• Flexibility to travel.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Achieve or exceed sales goals.
• Build a successful and happy customer base of printIQ users.
Please email your resume and introductory letter to sales@printIQ.com