Digital Label Press Operator
Location Largo, FL 33773
Posted October 4th
Digital Press Operator
(We also have an opening for a Digital Finisher Operator on second shift. Job requirements are similar and applications can be submitted to this posting.)
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS EXPERIENCE:
• PREPRESS EXPERIENCE IN A LABEL OR PACKAGING ENVIRONMENT
• FLEXOGRAPHIC PRESS EXPERIENCE
• DIGITAL PRESS EXPERIENCE IN A LABEL OR OTHER PACKAGING ENVIRONMENT
• Posses a “can do” and teamwork attitude
• Good math skills, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work overtime.
• 1-3 years experience with a digital printing press required.
• 1-3 years experience in a label or packaging environment preferred.
• Careful attention to detail.
• High expectation for quality.
• Above average productivity.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot digital files and color adjustments
• Reads instructions from job jacket and sets up or directs set-up of press based on instructions.
• Makes job ready by running samples to adjust print quality, color settings.
• Makes final pre-run inspection of job and approves or confers with supervisor for approval.
• Responsible for quality of printed work.
• Assists in cleaning up and keeping immediate work area neat and orderly.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or years of experience will be accepted.
Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include detailed and color vision.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• Health insurance
• SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
Please email resumes to jobs @ brightfishlabel.com