Technical Support Tier 1
Posted September 21st
Seeks Tier 1 customer support specialists. Join a small company with a big name. Our family atmosphere makes working fun and the name ORIS carries credibility as the highest name in Color in the board rooms of every printer in the industry.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- 1rst Tier phone and email technical support
- On site technical support
- remote installations
- On site installations
- Logging and tracking calls in our ticketing system
- Escalating to the proper resources
- Providing impeccable customer service
- Coordinating with other team members to find solutions
- Thinking out side of the box if the answer isn't inside the box
- Taking initiative and helping other members of your team
- Travel: up to 50% travel may be required.
- 5 Years of experience in Customer Service or related fields
- A willingness and eagerness to learn, and a general understanding of computing, math and color
- Ability to effectively communicate technical responses
- Strong phone skills
Skills you should already have or be prepared to learn. Our trainers are the best in the industry, but if any of these things look overwhelming, please do not apply:
How RIPs work
Windows Operating system
CGS offers full Medical and Dental benefits as well as sick time and vacation time. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume to apply.