Avanti Computer Systems
Location Home-based US/Canada
Posted August 29th
Salary: Base plus bonus
Travel Required: Minimum of 75% travel; majority within the US
Security Clearance: Must be able to travel and work in the US and Canada
Work Type: Full time
Avanti provides JDF-certified Print MIS Software that helps commercial print shops and in-plant print facilities automate all facets of their business. The Avanti team is passionate, collaborative, intelligent, and driven by results. Our work environment is creative, friendly and welcoming of new ideas on how to make things better. We are relentless in our pursuit of success for our employees and our clients.
The Implementation Specialist role is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Avanti’s software within our customers’ environments. The scope of implementation activities includes training, consulting, technical problem solving, project management, and customer relationship management. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who has a background in the print industry and envisions a future in software. You will become an expert in the use and implementation of Avanti’s software. Your natural outgoing personality and enjoyment working with people to solve problems will enable you to become a trusted technology advisor to our customers. Here are a few other things we’re looking for:
• Graduate of a recognized print management program, such as Ryerson or RIT Graphics
• Preferably 5 or more years of experience in the print industry, ideally with exposure to print MIS systems
• Previous experience working for a print MIS software company would be fantastic!
• Experience with Windows & Mac operating systems, Internet browsers, MS SQL Server, and overall love of things related to software technology
• Comfortable and confident standing up in front of others to deliver training and presentations
• Able to think quickly on your feet, persuasively communicate your points, and build consensus from multiple viewpoints
• Uncanny ability to quickly learn new concepts and solve technical problems
• A burning desire to be a “road warrior” and travel all over North America on a regular basis
Interested candidates should contact Stephen Buss (firstname.lastname@example.org), Manager of Professional Services at Avanti.