Sales Development Specialist
Location Dallas, TX
Posted August 18th
Do you want to leverage your sales experience to help our franchise business owners grow their companies?
If you are a disciplined self-starter who can help guide our Outside Sales Team to perform, enjoy working with people, have had a successful career in B2B sales and are ready to coach others how to achieve that same success, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an energetic, result-oriented, dynamic individual to join our Sales Development team. Our Sales Development Specialist helps our Outside Sales staff and Franchise Partners with their sales, marketing, management, team building and so much more.
Preferred candidate will have either Sign or Print industry experience, or prior sales experience in a B2B atmosphere.
Your strengths should include:
• Strong sales skills, including the ability to recommend integrated marketing communication plans that drive sales.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to effectively coordinate cross-functional and cross-business teams and drive to resolution; good facilitator.
• Customer-focused, demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Computer literacy in marketing-related programs, spreadsheets, presentation graphics.
• Strong team player.
• Strong sense of urgency staying focused under pressure.
• Detail oriented skills.
• Facilitate sales calls with sales employees.
• Evaluate and coach sales techniques and best practices.
• Evaluate database maturity and outline opportunities.
• Develop sales action plans and implement a follow-up plan with each salesperson
Field is travel required to support the outside sales employees and/or franchise partners. This position will also be required to travel to participate and support additional company sponsored events or training programs.
FASTSIGNS® is a signage, graphics and visual communications partner that provides comprehensive solutions to help customers of all sizes--across all industries--meet their business objectives and increase their business visibility through the use of signs, graphics, printing, promotional products and related marketing services.
The more than 530 centers worldwide provide consulting, design, production, project management, delivery and installation. Centers are independently owned and operated. FASTSIGNS operates directly in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Caribbean and Mexico. FASTSIGNS also operates in Brazil under a master license agreement. In Australia, centers operate under the name SIGNWAVE®.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com