Technical Support Specialist
Location Hingham, MA
Posted June 25th
Principal Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
▪ Provide 1st and 2nd level technical telephone, remote and onsite support to assist all customers with GMG software related issues
▪ Log and track calls in the help desk ticketing system to identify issue trends.
▪ Escalate critical issues to the appropriate groups to minimize negative impact on users’ work production.
▪ Create and maintain GMG color profiles
▪ Evaluate new software and new printing and measurement systems
▪ Create and maintain test pages and procedures
▪ Travel: Onsite and Remote installations with up to 75% travel are part of the job.
▪ 5 Years of experience in the Graphic Arts industry or related fields
▪ Advanced technical knowledge of computer software and hardware, printing technologies and color theory
▪ Excellent technical troubleshooting experience
▪ Ability to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation.
▪ Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
▪ Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluent in English mandatory, Spanish, German, or French are a plus.
▪ Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
▪ Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Education & Certification:
▪ Bachelor Degree required
▪ Printing or Color Theory certificates a plus
The Technical Support Specialist position offers full medical and dental benefits plus vacation, sick and personal time packages. Salary dependant upon experience.
Interested candidates may forward resumes and questions to: email@example.com.