Premedia Systems Manager
Location Phoenix, AZ
Posted March 8th
SmartPractice is a family owned enterprise consisting of a number of affiliates companies serving specific vertical markets. For over 40 years, the SmartPractice family of companies has been a diversified organization providing practice management and patient communication solutions to clients throughout the health care community.
We are currently seeking a Premedia Systems Manager who is responsible for the ongoing support of a variety of Hardware and Software solutions within our Personalization, Print and Creative infrastructure. Not limited to hardware and software, the ideal candidate should have some familiarity with SQL and database structure.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
1. Support multiple Mac OS X Servers, Hardware and software along with applications on servers (QuarkXPress Server, FileMaker Pro, Canto Cumulus, Universal Type Server) Web Objects application.
2. Support Windows Servers running print technology systems (Kodak Prepress Portal – Prinergy and Insite).
3. Support Hardware and Software for prepress and plating systems RIP and Plating devices.
4. Support Personalization Systems - learn data structure to be able to support and remedy issues.
5. Support Print Output Data Systems – learn imposition and layout structure to support and remedy issues.
6. Other duties as assigned by Management
Education: BS in Information Technology desired or 4+ years in related field supporting systems and users.
Experiences (work or education): Mac OS X Server, Windows Server, Conventional and Digital Printing Software.
Characteristics: Self starter, excellent communicator.
Skills Needed: Ability to support, troubleshoot and remedy issues with Mac OS X Server, Windows Server and all related software for personalization systems and output systems.
In support of the SmartPractice mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients," we have adopted a tobacco free environment, and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.
SmartPractice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply online at oursmartjobs.com to be considered.