Customer Service Manager
EMT International, Inc.
Location Green Bay WI
Posted February 9th
EMT International, Inc. was founded in the 1930s as a small tool and die shop. Today, EMT designs and manufactures the latest in high tech digital web printing equipment and is a leading supplier of web finishing solutions to the digital and commercial printing industries worldwide. EMT recently relocated to a new 70,000 square foot corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility in Green Bay Wisconsin. There are currently over 150 high tech manufacturing employees engaged in the design, manufacture and service of EMT’s product lines. We offer a very competitive salary and benefit package and excellent working conditions.
The position of CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER will plan and direct the activities of the Customer Service function ensuring world class customer response and service. Provides direction to a staff of about 15 including managers, coordinators and field service personnel.
• Overall management of service team
• Key customer contact for field issue resolution
• Establish all necessary department processes to ensure world class customer service.
• Regulation for equipment (e.g. CE, UL, RoHS, etc).
• Communication to Engineering on product line enhancements
• Coordination of service orders
• Customer and technician training programs
• Managing income and expenses for Customer Service
• Customer Service P&L
• Resolving issues with machines in the field
• Maintaining documentation including spare parts lists, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic drawings, and manuals and troubleshooting guides
• Start ups in field
• Machine testing and verification
• Service parts orders
• Strong sense of customer service and problem resolution
• Must be able to work well in high pace/stressful situations
• Strong leadership skills
• Demonstrated sense of urgency - proactive and responsive
• Self starter
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel) and ERP systems
• Mechanical aptitude
• Good troubleshooting skills for complex machinery
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• CAD skills a strong plus
• Willing to travel
• Advanced technical degree such BS in Mechanical or Electrical Design or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology
• 5 years of experience in the management of a service organization in the same or related industry
An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.