Solutions Development Manager ColorPath Solutions
Fujifilm North America Corporation Graphic Systems Division
Location Hanover Park Illinois
Posted January 28th
Responsible for the daily management and continual development of a color management, internet web based sales and service solution. Creation and qualification of specification features with the Development architecture group before development and release. Manage support of the solutions new features after they are released. Provide overall technical support and expertise on specific solution to internal and external Professional Services, Technical Support and Sales resources.
• Technical understanding with written and verbal skills relating to color knowledge is required for: LAB color, Delta E, Profiles, purpose, functionality, comparative and historical usage of these topics.
• Expert Knowledge of offset printing, some knowledge of digital and wide format printing
• Knowledge of current Graphic Arts technology and trends in industry
• Understand workflow and proofing rips (Rampage, XMF, CGS, EFI)
• Possess necessary skills/attributes using InDesign, Word, Excel, File Maker or other resources for specification creation
• Able to produce product mock ups and create illustrations for development team
• Technical support and/or field service technician background
• Ability to communicate with employees, vendors and clients in an efficient and professional manner
• Perform projects not listed at the direction of the department head
Please apply online at: