Business Communication Advisor
The DATA Group
Location Chicago, IL
Posted January 9th
DATA is a communications management company that delivers innovative marketing and document management solutions to our clients. Operating for over 50 years, we strive for market leadership and take pride in our promise to “do what we say we will do.”
We are looking for talented people who want to help fulfill that promise and deliver service excellence to our customers.
As a result of a recent on-boarding of a new client, we are currently seeking the following position at our Chicago, IL location.
Business Communications Advisor
The primary purpose is to provide estimates, print production orders, dockets and fulfill Sales service requests received in the On Demand Services departments. The incumbent may also be required to assist in preparing costing and responses to RFPs and RFQs.
• Prepare quotes, review and verify all sales orders and estimates using Price Book.
• Provide product information and technical advice to Sales and customers.
• Support Sales with information needed to manage client expectations.
• Provide accurate and timely resolution to queries and concerns.
• Coordinate shipping activities and manage client delivery schedules with areas of production to ensure delivery requirements are met.
• Requisition/coordinate purchases or customer-supplied materials required to manufacture products.
• Ensure projects assigned are delivered on time, on budget.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge & understanding of Digital Print, Print and Mail and related print processes.
• Knowledge of USPS business mailing requirements, ESOM, LCP, NCOA, etc.
• More than 5 years of Business Communications / Print Production experience is a requirement
• Customer service and data entry experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Project management experience with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with changing work priorities.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Knowledge of billing process is an asset.
Apply online: www.datagroup.ca/careers